[comp.graphics] active diagram editor

lvolovik@pneuma.SRC.Honeywell.COM (Lina Volovik) (10/11/88)

I vaguely remember a toolkit that I think was called STEAMER (at least at
one time) that assisted in building user interfaces based on a graphical
system description.  I believe this was done at Nasa Ames but I am not sure
about that.  Does anyone have any information that can lead me to the
source of this toolkit.

Scott L. Kalpin                                   Honeywell, S&RC
UUCP : {ihnp4,philabs,umn-cs,mmm}!srcsip!kalpin   MN65-2100
ARPA : kalpin@src.honeywell.com                   3660 Technology Drive
PHONE: (612) 782-7207                             Minneapolis, MN 55418

wayne@ged.ACA.MCC.COM (Wayne Wilner) (10/12/88)

Contact Mark Rosenstein (rosenstein@mcc.com),
MCC, 3500 W. Balcones Center Dr., Austin, Texas 78750,
(512) 338-3257.

mschedlb@hawk.ulowell.edu (Martin Schedlbauer) (10/14/88)

In article <9990@srcsip.UUCP> lvolovik@pneuma.SRC.Honeywell.COM (Lina Volovik) writes:
>I vaguely remember a toolkit that I think was called STEAMER (at least at
>one time) that assisted in building user interfaces based on a graphical
>system description.  I believe this was done at Nasa Ames but I am not sure
>about that.  Does anyone have any information that can lead me to the
>source of this toolkit.

I think this was done by BBN in Cambridge, Mass. Sorry, I don't know for sure,
but maybe it'll be a step in the right direction.

	...Martin

Martin Schedlbauer
Dept. of Comp. Sci.
Univ. of Lowell