[comp.graphics] punch cards

mcdonald@uxe.cso.uiuc.edu (10/14/88)

> In article <1070@helios.ee.lbl.gov>, nolra@ux1.lbl.gov (Arlon Hunt) writes:
> > be no thicker than the paper used in computer punch cards (does anybody
> > still use punch cards?!).  I also need to cut out ~1000 unique patterns
>
>I am still using punchcards as bookmarks. The cards are coming mainly from
>my very first moon landing simulation program. (Yes, we had terminals

I use punch cards all the time. We have found that the blue ones make
excellent detectors for high power Nd:YAG lasers! They make very
lovely burn spots and are ohhhhh! so much cheaper than using that
expensive silver-based product. I live in fear of when our last box
gives out (we're down to two). :-) :-) :-) ...........