[comp.graphics] Public Domain Postscript interpreters wanted

ejf@well.UUCP (Erik James Freed) (11/12/88)

I am looking for public domain postscript interpreters. I am willing also
to buy reasonably priced interpreter source. I am interested in
code at all levels of completeness. If you could help me I would be a very
happy boy. I would send a postpaid Sun 1/4" cartridge tape if that helps
or I would login and transfer over the modem if that is prefered. (I can
probably accomodate any method that is easy for you.)

Thanks in advance. Erik

P.S. I have the comp.sources interpreter except for sections 7,8,9,10,11.
I would be thrilled if anyone could get me those.

sas1@tank.uchicago.edu (stuart austin schmukler) (11/16/88)

Try 'ghostscript' I think that it is on the GNU tapes from the the Free
Software Foundation.

SaS

prc@ERBE.SE (Robert Claeson) (11/18/88)

In article <806@tank.uchicago.edu>, sas1@tank.uchicago.edu (stuart austin schmukler) writes:

> Try 'ghostscript' I think that it is on the GNU tapes from the the Free
> Software Foundation.

What output devices can it drive? An HP LaserJet II? (No?) A Tek4014?
--
Robert Claeson
ERBE DATA AB