[comp.graphics] Novice seeks info on mapping patterns on objects

geer-john@CS.Yale.EDU (John Y. Geer) (01/18/89)

Sorry to add clutter to this newsgroup, but...

	I need to map certain repeated images (patterns) on 3-D "pots."
Could anyone please email some references to algorithms or public domain C
sources.  [this has nothing to do with your in-the-know teapot jokes.]
        Thanks.

	john y.