[net.cooks] sopaipillas in Denver

ldl@genix.UUCP (06/02/84)

	Date: Wed, 23-May-84 15:36:57 MDT

  I think the place you are referring to is 'Casa Bonita', if not,
  then I can't think of any other Denver area restaurants with theaters
  and three story high water falls.  (Casa Bonita has that).  If in the
  Denver area, it is worth the stop, even if you're not really into
  Mexican food.

Sorry about the screwy look of this, but this followup sort of got stuck
in /usr/spool/uucp.  It was 'unstuck' the 'hard way'.  -- ldl

--
Spoken: Larry Landis               \/|\/