[comp.graphics] address for Alan H. Barr

rodger@qucis.queensu.CA (Jim Rodger) (02/03/89)

I am trying to locate the Alan H. Barr of "Superquadrics and
angle-preserving transformations", IEEE CG&A January 1981.
An e-mail address would be most appreciated.

Jim Rodger  rodger@qucis.queensu.ca

ksbooth@watcgl.waterloo.edu (Kelly Booth) (02/05/89)

In article <154@qusunf.queensu.CA> rodger@qucis.queensu.CA (Jim Rodger) writes:
>I am trying to locate the Alan H. Barr of "Superquadrics and
>angle-preserving transformations", IEEE CG&A January 1981.

He's at Caltech.  You might try Barr@cit-vax.caltech.edu for e-mail.  Caltech
is in Pasadena, CA.  The area code is 818.  Information will give you their
number.

paulc@hpgrla.HP.COM (@Paul Charlton) (02/08/89)

>I am trying to locate the Alan H. Barr of "Superquadrics and
>angle-preserving transformations", IEEE CG&A January 1981.
>An e-mail address would be most appreciated.
>
>Jim Rodger  rodger@qucis.queensu.ca

 at the time he wrote the article, he was at
 Rensselaer Polytechnic Institite...

 he is currently working at CalTech, in charge of
 one of their graphics departments

 don't have an email address for him, but a phone
 call would probably work.

 PaulC

 { paulc@hpgrai.hp.com } | { hplabs!hpgrai!paulc }