[comp.graphics] BOUNCED EMAIL

vg55611@ihuxy.ATT.COM (Gopal) (02/27/89)

If you have not received it yet, it is because the mail from me to you
bounced.  Apparently our site has not been able to contact many machines,
including tekronix, itivax etc. etc.  Sorry to post this, but I have no
other way of letting you'all know.

Venu P. Gopal
UUCP:	att!ihuxy!vg55611
Internet: vg55611@ihuxy.att.com
BITNET: com%"vg55611@ihuxy.att.com"   or   com%"vg55611%ihuxy@research.att.com"
Save 500 million keystrokes a day; silence those silent letters forever.

kevinc@auvax.UUCP (Kevin "auric" Crocker) (03/08/89)

In article <2875@ihuxy.ATT.COM>, vg55611@ihuxy.ATT.COM (Gopal) writes:
> If you have not received it yet, it is because the mail from me to you
> bounced.  Apparently our site has not been able to contact many machines,
> including tekronix, itivax etc. etc.  Sorry to post this, but I have no
> other way of letting you'all know.
>
> Venu P. Gopal
> UUCP:	att!ihuxy!vg55611
> Internet: vg55611@ihuxy.att.com
> BITNET: com%"vg55611@ihuxy.att.com"   or   com%"vg55611%ihuxy@research.att.com"

Venu and I had an interesting email conversation and the result is that
Venu sent me a number of people that he could not get to and I will see
if I can get them out.  I seem to be able to get out to many places but
either contact Venu or myself if you asked for VUGIF and didn't get it.

Kevin
--
* Kevin "Auric" Crocker | Keeper of the paperless office  *
* Athabasca University  | If I could get everyone to quit *