[comp.graphics] Looking for Sun 8to1 program.

3ksnn64@pur-ee.UUCP (Joe Cychosz) (03/15/89)

I am looking for a copy of the program 8to1 which converts a
Sun raster 8-bit file to a Sun raster 1-bit file.  The program
was referenced in this group and posted to comp.sources about
six to eight months ago.  The program had a number of different
dithering options.

Thanx,
Joe Cychosz

kyriazis@rpics (George Kyriazis) (03/15/89)

In article <10990@pur-ee.UUCP> 3ksnn64@ee.ecn.purdue.edu (Joe Cychosz) writes:

>I am looking for a copy of the program 8to1 which converts a
>Sun raster 8-bit file to a Sun raster 1-bit file.  The program
>was referenced in this group and posted to comp.sources about
>six to eight months ago.  The program had a number of different
>dithering options.
>
>Thanx,
>Joe Cychosz

	/usr/bin/rasfilter8to1

man rasfilter8to1 gives the options.

  George Kyriazis
  kyriazis@turing.cs.rpi.edu
  kyriazis@rdrc.rpi.edu

zcnj01@gpb6.uucp (Cecil N. Jones) (03/24/89)

In article <10990@pur-ee.UUCP> 3ksnn64@ee.ecn.purdue.edu (Joe Cychosz) writes:

>I am looking for a copy of the program 8to1 which converts a
>Sun raster 8-bit file to a Sun raster 1-bit file.  The program

type man rasfilter8to1 on your sun

  Cecil N. Jones    Amoco Production Co.  Tulsa, OK
  @apctrc.uucp
  The opinions expressed are solely my own.