[comp.graphics] New Ed. Foley and van Dam...

N51LS801@NCSUVM.BITNET (David F. Austin) (04/07/89)

I read last year that a new edition of Foley and van Dam was in preparation (wi
th the assistance of a third author).  Does anyone know if the volume's come ou
t yet? Thanks.

sdutcher@netxcom.UUCP (Sylvia Dutcher) (04/07/89)

In article <639N51LS801@NCSUVM> N51LS801@NCSUVM.BITNET (David F. Austin) writes:
>I read last year that a new edition of Foley and van Dam was in preparation (wi
>th the assistance of a third author).  Does anyone know if the volume's come ou
>t yet? Thanks.

Foley is a Professor at George Washington U. in D.C., where I am taking a
into. graphics course.  We have been getting "hot off the presses" copies
of the chapters from the new edition as we've needed them for class.
I don't think it's gone to the publishers yet.  BTW there are 4 authors
listed on some of the chapters.

Hope this answers you question.

--
Sylvia Dutcher			    *   The likeliness of things
NetExpress Communications, Inc.	    *   to go wrong is in direct

ksbooth@watcgl.waterloo.edu (Kelly Booth) (04/07/89)

In article <639N51LS801@NCSUVM> N51LS801@NCSUVM.BITNET (David F. Austin) writes:
>I read last year that a new edition of Foley and van Dam was in preparation (wi
>th the assistance of a third author).  Does anyone know if the volume's come ou
>t yet? Thanks.

I believe there is now a fourth author.