[comp.graphics] TIFF Group 3 FAX Compression

john@jwduel.UUCP (John L. Wehle) (04/25/89)

Hello,

  We are looking for some routines to compress/decompress CCITT Group 3
TIFF FAX files.  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.  Please EMAIL

___
John Wehle
uucp: {cbmvax}!feith1!john
fone: 1-215-667-5575
--
John Wehle
uucp: {cbmvax}!feith1!john

dalm@warwick.UUCP (D A L Michael) (04/27/89)

In article <171@jwduel.UUCP> john@jwduel.UUCP (John L. Wehle) writes:

>  We are looking for some routines to compress/decompress CCITT Group 3
>TIFF FAX files.  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.  Please EMAIL

I too would like any programs/routines to do this job. Please can you
E-mail as I am unable to FTP.

Thanks
David
--------------------------[ dalm@uk.ac.warwick ]-----------------------------
ARPA:	dalm%warwick.uucp%emerald.warwick.ac.uk@ucl-cs.arpa
UUCP:   ... seismo!mcvax!ukc!warwick!daisy!emerald!dalm
JANET:  dalm%warwick.uucp@uk.ac.warwick.emerald       PHONE: (+44) 203 692320
TELEX:  837831 EMCO G, 837831 VIA OR G                  FAX: (+44) 865 726753
----------------------------[ David Michael ]--------------------------------

jdm@hodge.UUCP (jdm) (04/29/89)

	Hear hear!

	Any information whatsoever on Group 3 and 4 FAX compression/TIFF
	files would be greatly appreciated by me also.

	Are we all working on the same project?

--

	jdm@hodge.cts.com [uunet zardoz vdelta crash]!hodge!jdm

	James D. Murray, Ethnounixologist
	Hodge Computer Research Corporation
	1588 North Batavia Street
	Orange, California 92667  USA
	TEL: (714) 998-7750	Ask for James
	FAX: (714) 921-8038	Wait for the carrier