[comp.graphics] Looking for an image processing suite

stein@OSCSUNA (Rick 'Transputer' Stein) (04/24/89)

I'm looking for a library of image processing routines.  You know,
the standard stuff: gradient edge detection, histogram equalization,
FFT, binary ops (XOR, AND, OR), etc.  If such a library can be
purchased, and is written in C, or is in the public domain,
I'd sure appreciate a contact or reference.

Thanks.
--
Richard M. Stein (aka Rick 'Transputer' Stein)
Office of Research Computing @ The Ohio Supercomputer Center

loren@amcom.UUCP (loren cahlander) (04/25/89)

In article <146@OSCSUNA> stein@OSCSUNA (Rick 'Transputer' Stein) writes:
>I'm looking for a library of image processing routines.  You know,
>the standard stuff: gradient edge detection, histogram equalization,
>FFT, binary ops (XOR, AND, OR), etc.  If such a library can be
>purchased, and is written in C, or is in the public domain,
>I'd sure appreciate a contact or reference.
>
>Thanks.

Me too.

...!uunet!rosevax!nis!amcom!loren
--
Loren D. Cahlander                                 AMCOM Software, Inc.
                                                   5555 West 78th St  Suite Q

jmcvey@hpbsla.HP.COM (John_McVey) (04/29/89)

Me too.

John McVey