[comp.graphics] Wanted, Molecular Graphing Package

pavel@dgp.toronto.edu (Pavel Rozalski) (05/05/89)

In article <24037@agate.BERKELEY.EDU> nick@candide.berkeley.edu (Nick Socci) writes:
>I am looking for a graphing package, suitable for rendering molecular
>structures on a Sun workstation (Sun3 or Sun4, SunOS 4.0, X11 or sunview).
>	nick@candide.berkeley.edu
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>nick socci

I'm also interested. Please post info.

Pavel Rozalski
UUCP:         ..!uunet!dgp.toronto.edu!pavel
Bitnet:       pavel@dgp.utoronto
Internet/Ean: pavel@dgp.toronto.{edu,cdn}

nick@candide.berkeley.edu (05/05/89)

I am looking for a graphing package, suitable for rendering molecular
structures on a Sun workstation (Sun3 or Sun4, SunOS 4.0, X11 or sunview).

I would like to do both space filling and ball and stick models. Source code
would be nice but I will take whatever I can get.

Any information would be appreciated. Please reply, via email, to:

	nick@candide.berkeley.edu

Thanks in advance,

nick socci

Nicholas Socci                                 nick@bacchus.berkeley.edu