[comp.graphics] Digital body descriptions

ted@swrinde.nde.swri.edu (Ted Mueller) (05/03/89)

Does anyone have a set of coordinates that describe the surface of a
human body or know of an ftp site from which such info would be available.
I am looking for an x,y,z set or contour slices.  Just about any format
would do and the data does not have to be very dense, just enough to provide
a good outline.

 Please e-mail:

$ {cs.utexas.edu, gatech!petro, sun!texsun}!swrinde!ted

mpogue@dg.dg.com (Mike Pogue) (05/03/89)

In article <15495@swrinde.nde.swri.edu> ted@swrinde.nde.swri.edu (Ted Mueller) writes:
>Does anyone have a set of coordinates that describe the surface of a
>human body....

  I would also be interested.

  I can do anon ftp, too, if such info is available on the net.

  Please email:   uunet!dg!mpogue

  Mike Pogue
  Data General

  My opinions are my own....

hermanru@tramp.Colorado.EDU (HERMANRUD MORTEN) (05/04/89)

In article <15495@swrinde.nde.swri.edu> ted@swrinde.nde.swri.edu (Ted Mueller) writes:
>Does anyone have a set of coordinates that describe the surface of a
>human body or know of an ftp site from which such info would be available.
>I am looking for an x,y,z set or contour slices.  Just about any format
>would do and the data does not have to be very dense, just enough to provide
>a good outline.

I would also be interested in such a data set or a ftp site where
it is available.

Morten Hermanrud, hermanru@tramp.colorado.edu

ncsmith@ndsuvax.UUCP (Timothy Lyle Smith) (05/06/89)

In article <15495@swrinde.nde.swri.edu> ted@swrinde.nde.swri.edu (Ted Mueller) writes:
>Does anyone have a set of coordinates that describe the surface of a
>human body or know of an ftp site from which such info would be available.
>I am looking for an x,y,z set or contour slices.  Just about any format
>would do and the data does not have to be very dense, just enough to provide
>a good outline.
>
> Please e-mail:
>
>$ {cs.utexas.edu, gatech!petro, sun!texsun}!swrinde!ted

I would also like these .

--
Tim Smith     North Dakota State University,  Fargo, ND  58105
UUCP:         ...!uunet!ndsuvax!ncsmith | 90% of the people on this planet