[comp.graphics] Need HPGL to Poscript converter

ee491s18@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu (Ee491s18) (05/18/89)

Would anybody have handy HPGL to Postscript converter?
Thanks.

-------
Ron Jorgenson
VLSI lab.
University of Hawaii

lewin@peun32.UUCP (05/26/89)

Try looking under comp.lang.postscript!

There's loads of interesting converters there.

    ___
   /   )                 /
  /----  __      /      /    _        . __
 /      (_/_/_/_/_     /___ (-_/_,_/_<_/ /

 email: lewin.pad@nixpbe.uucp  (via eunet)

eichi@forty2.UUCP (Stefan Eichenberger) (05/26/89)

In article <30927@sri-unix.SRI.COM> ee491s18@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu (Ee491s18) writes:
>Would anybody have handy HPGL to Postscript converter?
>Thanks.
I'd be interested in one too. There has been a posting of such a program in
comp.sources I think end of last year. However, in the then posted version 2.0
(from Don McCormick), the to me very important commands AA and AR (arcs)
have not yet been implemented - and so far, I had no time to do it myself.
UUCP:      ...mcvax!cernvax!forty2!eichi         Stefan Eichenberger
BITNET:    K807817@CZHRZU1A