[comp.graphics] Borland Graphic Interface

sampson@killer.DALLAS.TX.US (Steve Sampson) (06/01/89)

Just a quick note that Borland has released the specifications to the BGI
drivers to the point where you can design your own.  They have uploaded
several ARC files to the CompuServe BPROGB Forum.  I think there were
several people complaining about keeping this proprietary, so this will be
good news to them.  I haven't downloaded the files myself.

cab@cbnewsh.ATT.COM (CAB) (06/02/89)

In article <8251@killer.DALLAS.TX.US>, sampson@killer.DALLAS.TX.US (Steve Sampson) writes:
> Just a quick note that Borland has released the specifications to the BGI
> drivers to the point where you can design your own.  They have uploaded
> several ARC files to the CompuServe BPROGB Forum.  I think there were
> several people complaining about keeping this proprietary, so this will be
> good news to them.  I haven't downloaded the files myself.

When you do download the specs, would you please post them for those
without access to Compu$erve and the BPROGB Forum.

Thanx

--
          -CAB-

lee@minnow.sp.unisys.com (Gene Lee) (06/02/89)

-Just a quick note that Borland has released the specifications to the BGI
-drivers to the point where you can design your own.  They have uploaded
-several ARC files to the CompuServe BPROGB Forum.  I think there were

How about if someone with compuserve access downloads them
and posts them to the net?!