[comp.graphics] Screen dump from EGA/VGA screen to HP LaserJet II >

mattern@ncoast.ORG (Duane L. Mattern) (06/22/89)

>In article <1240@psuhcx.psu.edu> sbj@psuhcx.psu.edu (Sanjay B. Joshi) writes:
>I need to do graphics screen dump from my computer which uses a
>EGA/VGA graphics screen, to an HP laserjet II connected to it, via
>Novell Network.  Are there any PD programs that will allow me to do so ?

I don't know about public domain, but the terminal emulator program
"SmarTerm" has a driver built into it.  Tek 4014 or DEC VT 241 emulation
can dump the screen to epson printers, Laser Jet II, or HP plotter.
|  Duane Mattern (216)433-8186         (mattern@ncoast.uucp)        |
|  Sverdrup Technology, Inc.           at NASA Lewis Research Center|
|  21000 Brookpark Rd, M/S 77-1        Cleveland, Ohio  44135       |