[comp.graphics] NURBS again...

tim@nwnexus.WA.COM (Tim Anderson) (06/30/89)

To everyone out there: Thanx for the information that was sent regarding
NURBS stuff. I will soon be adding to my data set. One problem, though.
I still can't seem to find anything that tells me how to get from a
rational to a non-rational (without changing the shape, of course). Does
someone have a description of how that would be done? I think I have
to go dig up some old IGES stuff, it may have some information in it...
Thanx again!

tim@nwnexus.wa.com

Anyone need a good programmer/mathematician in the Seattle area??

rhbartels@watcgl.waterloo.edu (Richard Bartels) (06/30/89)

In article <126@nwnexus.WA.COM> tim@nwnexus.wa.com writes:
>To everyone out there: Thanx for the information that was sent regarding
>NURBS stuff. I will soon be adding to my data set. One problem, though.
>I still can't seem to find anything that tells me how to get from a
>rational to a non-rational (without changing the shape, of course).

An while you're at it, I need a routine to convert from apples to oranges
(without changing the taste, of course).

-Richard