[comp.graphics] Graphics conversion

winfave@dutrun.UUCP (Alexander Verbraeck) (07/27/89)

A few weeks ago there was a long discussion in this group about graphics
conversion programs. I didn't need the info at that moment, but I do
now. One of my colleagues needs to convert TIFF format files from a
scanner to SUN format (or PCX format, we can convert from PCX to SUN).
If possible freeware or PD software, commercial programs if-all-else
fails.
Has anyone saved the discussion on conversion programs who has enough
spare time to e-mail me a copy? Thanx in advance!
Alexander Verbraeck                            e-mail:
Delft University of Technology                 winfave@hdetud1.bitnet
Department of Information Systems              winfave@dutrun.uucp
PO Box 356, 2600 AJ  The Netherlands

johns@hp-ptp.HP.COM (John_Schubert) (08/09/89)

There is an inexpensive program called the Graphics Transformer from IMSA.
It runs on an IBM PC and costs about $45.