[comp.graphics] DBW_Render Availability?

jrc@concurrent.co.uk (John Connett) (08/18/89)

I've seen several mentions of DBW_Render in this group.  Questions
directed to two of those posters, uk.sources and eunet.sources produced
no responses so I'm trying here.

   *    Is DBW_Render shareware?
   *	How can copies be obtained?

I'd like to obtain a copy (for my own amusement).  Please e-mail or
perhaps the author could post details to this group.

Thanks in anticipation - John Connett
             ___________
            / _________/_   |   DOMAIN:     jrc@concurrent.co.uk
           /_/________/ /   |   UUCP:       ...!uunet!ukc!concurrent!jrc
  Concurrent/__________/    |   Royal Mail: 227 Bath Road
Computer Corporation        |               Slough SL1 4AX, England

shal@csinc.UUCP (Shal Jain x848) (08/22/89)

In article <928@sl10c.concurrent.co.uk>, jrc@concurrent.co.uk (John Connett) writes:

> I've seen several mentions of DBW_Render in this group.  Questions
> directed to two of those posters, uk.sources and eunet.sources produced
> no responses so I'm trying here.
>
>    *    Is DBW_Render shareware?
>    *	How can copies be obtained?

I think there is source code for DBW_render on the AMIGA in public domain
Am checking on its availibility.