[comp.graphics] color tektronix emulation

czwicky3@umn-d-ub.D.UMN.EDU (craig zwicky) (08/31/89)

Does anyone out there know of any public domain  programs that emulate
a color tektronix terminal for a mac II?   If not public domain, then
commercial software will suffice.  Any help would be appreciated.

czwicky3@ub.d.umn.edu

samc@ntpdvp1.UUCP (Sam Christie) (09/02/89)

In article <2407@umn-d-ub.D.UMN.EDU>, czwicky3@umn-d-ub.D.UMN.EDU
(craig zwicky) writes:

> Does anyone out there know of any public domain  programs that emulate
> a color tektronix terminal for a mac II?   If not public domain, then
> commercial software will suffice.  Any help would be appreciated.

I am in the market for similar software for the QNX system.  QNX runs
on the IBM PC family ( or appropriate clones ) so I suspect PC source
code (preferably 'C') would do me well.  Color isn't essential.
I intend to use it for a TCP/IP like implementation, so if we can make
anything go, I would be willing to offer it back to anyone so inclined.

Thanks

Sam Christie                            Standard Disclaimer Applies
Northern Telecom - DMS-10
Research Triangle Park, NC
EMAIL ...!uunet!mcnc!rti!ntpdvp1!samc
919/992-3917

maw@maxwell.physics.purdue.edu (Michael A. Wittenauer) (09/05/89)

In article <2407@umn-d-ub.D.UMN.EDU> czwicky3@umn-d-ub.D.UMN.EDU (craig zwicky) writes:

>Does anyone out there know of any public domain  programs that emulate
>a color tektronix terminal for a mac II?   If not public domain, then
>commercial software will suffice.  Any help would be appreciated.

I'm looking for Tek emulation for an SCO Xenix 286 (2.2.3) system with
an EGA video card. Thanks for the help.

Michael A. Wittenauer		Internet: maw@maxwell.physics.purdue.edu
Physics Dept., Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47906, (317-494-5573)