[comp.graphics] PostScript to Sun Rasterfiles

hayes@stsci.EDU (Jeff Hayes) (08/31/89)

Does anyone out on the net know where I can get a PostScript to Sun
rasterfile converter?  Does such a thing exist?  A contact, or an
anonymous ftp site would be nice.

Thanks in advance  --  Jeffrey Hayes

Jeffrey J.E. Hayes            |  AT&T  (301) 338-4936
Space Telescope Science Inst. |  Internet:  hayes@stsci.edu
3700 San Martin Dr            |  SPAN: SCIVAX::HAYES
Baltimore MD                  |
21218  USA                    |
Disclaimer: Being possessive as hell, of course these are MY opinions

rick@hanauma.stanford.edu (Richard Ottolini) (09/08/89)

In article <726@ghost.stsci.edu> hayes@stsci.EDU (Jeff Hayes) writes:

>Does anyone out on the net know where I can get a PostScript to Sun
>rasterfile converter?  Does such a thing exist?  A contact, or an
>anonymous ftp site would be nice.
>
>Thanks in advance  --  Jeffrey Hayes

A posting on today's comp.windows.x announced expansion of bitmap converters
to grayscale and color.  This `pbm' package is in user contributed software
sections of the X-source servers.