[comp.graphics] Where is Source for Fractint 9.3

dr829027@longs.LANCE.ColoState.Edu (daniel reynolds) (10/18/89)

	I would like to know where I can obtain the source code for the program
Fractint
Version 9.3.  I would prefer an anonymous FTP site.  Also, I would like
information about
programming direct video addressing for the Trident video chip set
because I have a
ATI Prism Elite+ VGA Video adapter and would like to program fast
graphics for this board.
If anyone has this any of this information please post a reply and/or
e-mail me a reply.

						Thanks,
						Daniel Reynolds

Kenneth.Maier@p3.f11.n369.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Kenneth Maier) (10/22/89)

In an article of <17 Oct 89 19:02:11 GMT>, dr829027@longs.LANCE.ColoState.Edu (daniel reynolds) writes:

 >        I would like to know where I can obtain the source code for the
 >program
 >Fractint
 >Version 9.3.  I would prefer an anonymous FTP site.  Also, I would like

Daniel,

   Can't give you an FTP site but you can get it on CompuServe in the graphics section 16.  If you wait a little longer, version 10.x should be out sometime this month.   According to the authors, version 10.x should be packed with a bunch of neat stuff including (more) video modes and IFS support... should be interesting!

   -Kenneth

--
Kenneth Maier via FidoNet node 1:369/11
UUCP: {attctc,<internet>!mthvax}!ankh,novavax!branch!11.3!Kenneth.Maier