[comp.graphics] Ray Tracing News, volume 2, number 8

bdb@becker.UUCP (Bruce Becker) (11/09/89)

For some reason "Ray Tracing News", volume 2,
numbers 6 & 7 never made it out here.

Would someone be willing to send them to me?

Thanks in advance,
--
  .::.	 Bruce Becker	Toronto, Ont.
w \@@/	 Internet: bdb@becker.UUCP, bruce@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu

sft@cbnewsc.ATT.COM (scott.thompson) (11/14/89)

In article <1058@becker.UUCP> bdb@becker.UUCP (Bruce Becker) writes:
|For some reason "Ray Tracing News", volume 2,
|numbers 6 & 7 never made it out here.
|
|Would someone be willing to send them to me?
|
|Thanks in advance,
|--
|  .::.	 Bruce Becker	Toronto, Ont.
|w \@@/	 Internet: bdb@becker.UUCP, bruce@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu
| `/c/-e	 BitNet:   BECKER@HUMBER.BITNET
|_/  \_	 Your Agrarian Distress Card - Don't heave loam without it...

They never shouwed up here either, could someone repost, or e-mail me
copies as well?  Thanks
--
  Scott Thompson, 45261, (IH 6W-207), AT&T Bell Labs, Naperville, Il. 60566

            VOICE: (312)-979-2237     UUCP: ...!att!ihlpa!sft

cac@steven.COM (cac) (11/16/89)

In article <1058@becker.UUCP>, bdb@becker.UUCP (Bruce Becker) writes:
> For some reason "Ray Tracing News", volume 2,
> numbers 6 & 7 never made it out here.
> Would someone be willing to send them to me?
> Thanks in advance,

They never made them to me either; I too would like copies.
Thanx in advance.

...!uw-beaver!sumax!ole!steven!cac

--
Charles A. Clinton		Disclaim! Disclaim!
Sierra Geophysics, Inc.		...!uw-beaver!sumax!ole!steven!cac

cnsy@vax5.CIT.CORNELL.EDU (11/18/89)

In article <4730@cbnewsc.ATT.COM> sft@cbnewsc.ATT.COM (scott.thompson,ihp,) writes:
>In article <1058@becker.UUCP> bdb@becker.UUCP (Bruce Becker) writes:
>|For some reason "Ray Tracing News", volume 2,
>|numbers 6 & 7 never made it out here.
>They never shouwed up here either, could someone repost, or e-mail me
>copies as well?  Thanks

Between comp.graphics and my mailboxes, I've seen at least 4 requests for
these to be sent out to various people this week because these never reached
their sites.  The question is: did any of you outside of Cornell actually get
these issues delivered at your site in comp.graphics (i.e. you're not a
subscriber and you didn't use FTP).  Please please reply to:

	wrath.cs.cornell.edu!eye!erich (Eric Haines)

as the account I'm posting from is on loan.  If no one got these issues at
any site, I'll repost.  Worst comes to worst, I'll send back issues to anyone
who doesn't have FTP access, though this may take a little time on my part.

Back issues: If you have FTP access, you can get issues from cs.uoregon.edu
(128.223.4.1) or freedom.graphics.cornell.edu (128.84.247.85).  Someone has
just offered to set up an automatic uucp back issue mailer for the rest of
you, but it hasn't been set up yet.  Stay tooned...

Eric Haines