[comp.graphics] Can anyone supply FRACTINT srcs.

daffy@physics.monash.edu.au (Davyd Norris) (11/30/89)

Can anyone out there please post a copy of the widely talked about
FRACTINT sources and binaries to comp.binaries.ibm-pc or somewhere
easily accessible, as I have tried to get them from other places but
the computer here chokes on them.  Alternatively, could some kind
soul please mail me the stuff, ( although I suspect that I am not the
only one out there that would like to get their hands on this program)

Thanks in advance,
Daffy.

daffy@physics.monash.edu.au
Davyd Norris		:	"... We use this to do our hard physics sums."
Physics Dept.		:	"Oh, Albert just used to use the back of an
Monash University,	:        envelope." - Mrs. Einstein at the opening
Vic, Australia.		:	       of the Smithsonian Computer Institute.

msschaa@cs.vu.nl (Schaap MS) (11/30/89)

In article <11781@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au> daffy@physics.monash.edu.au (Davyd Norris) writes:

>Can anyone out there please post a copy of the widely talked about
>FRACTINT sources and binaries to comp.binaries.ibm-pc or somewhere

To get the FRACTINT 10.0 binaries, send a message

/PDGET PD:<MSDOS.GRAPHICS>FRAINT10.ARC

to listserv@vm1.nodak.edu

For the sources, the message

/PDGET PD:<MSDOS.GRAPHICS>FRASRC10.ARC