[comp.graphics] SEGA 3-D glasses, archive site at "albany"

musashi@chinet.chi.il.us (Irving Moy) (12/06/89)

Hi folks,

	I missed the original posting of the messages regarding the
use of SEGA 3-D glasses with the Macintosh computer.  If anyone has a
copy of those messages, could you please e-mail me a copy?
Many thanks in advance.

	Also, what happened to the comp.graphics archive at
albany.albanycs.edu???  I used to look there whenever I missed some
articles I was interested in.

					Irv Moy
					"Gundam...hashin!"
					UUCP: ..!chinet!musashi

rsbx@cbmvax.UUCP (Raymond S. Brand) (12/07/89)

In article <1989Dec6.030253.19667@chinet.chi.il.us>, musashi@chinet.chi.il.us (Irving Moy) writes:
> 	Also, what happened to the comp.graphics archive at
> albany.albanycs.edu???  I used to look there whenever I missed some
> articles I was interested in.

I graduated.

> 					Irv Moy

			rsbx

  Raymond S. Brand			rsbx@cbmvax.commodore.com
  Commodore-Amiga Engineering		...!uunet!cbmvax!rsbx
  1200 Wilson Drive			(215)-431-9100
  West Chester PA 19380			"We're working on it"