[comp.graphics] Need interesting AutoCAD sketches for Environmental Planning course

shields@yunccn.UUCP (Paul Shields) (12/09/89)

In article <3836@yunccn.UUCP>, I wrote:
> I'm helping put together a course on CAD and remote sensing for the
> Environmental Studies faculty here at York University.  I'm looking for
> AutoCAD sketches that might be of interest to planners, such
> as...
>
> 	Maps of roads/buildings/cities
> 	Oil rigs, refineries, ships, Pulp mills, Nuclear reactors,
> 	etc.
>
> Anything you might have worked with and have lying around. Please drop
> me a note if you're willing to give it to me or have a lead I can follow
> up on.

Well, it may be unrealistic of me to expect to get data absolutely free;
If you something remotely similar, please let me know.  Maybe we can
work out a deal?

Thanks,
--
Paul Shields, shields@nccn.yorku.ca  (uunet!nccn.yorku.ca!shields)