[comp.graphics] Gifdoc

helios@runxtsa.runx.oz.au (Matthew Williams) (12/29/89)

Can someone please mail me a copy of the gifdoc file.  I got it from simtel
twice but both times it was corrupt.  I received files from simtel before
and they were ok but gifdoc.arc would not unarc.

Thanks,
Matt.
--
Matthew Williams. helios@runxtsa.runx.oz.au

be@aragon.UUCP (Bernd Ebach) (01/06/90)

helios@runxtsa.runx.oz.au (Matthew Williams) writes:

>Can someone please mail me a copy of the gifdoc file.  I got it from simtel
>twice but both times it was corrupt.  I received files from simtel before
>and they were ok but gifdoc.arc would not unarc.

How about posting this gifdoc.arc here in the net? There are many people
(like me who would like to see the DOC but have no access to simtel.

CiaoCiao
		Bernd

|  Bernd Ebach   Blarerstr.1     7ooo Stuttgart 5o       W-Germany  |
|      eMail: be@aragon.UUCP      |       SAVE ELECTRICITY...       |
|      ---------------------      |         THERE IS ENOUGH         |
| ...!uunet!unido!gtc!aragon!be   |      YOU CAN DO IN THE DARK     |