[comp.graphics] problems with Deluxe Paint II enhanced

dgault@digi.UUCP (Douglas Gault) (01/10/90)

I have recently acquired a copy (illigitamate, but from the origional disks)
of DELUXE PAINT II Enhanced for the IBM.

And have recently come accross a bug. When trying to use the "ARCHED LINE"
function while in magnification mode (X2 only)... The machine freaks out.

If I try to use the ARCHED LINE in any other magnification factor (ie x3, x4, x8, etc)
it works fine!!! Is this a universal bug or is it just somthing with the set of origionals
I had. The copy of the program I have is installed on my hard disk from the origional
disk (which I bought and then returned.)

I would appriciate any information on this bug and/or a patch for its repair.!

thanks in advance
  '
        Dougie..

"If at first you don't succeed, Give up and don't be a nut about success!"

doug@xdos.UUCP (Doug Merritt) (01/10/90)

In article <316@digi.UUCP> dgault@digi.UUCP (Douglas Gault) writes:
>I have recently acquired a copy (illigitamate, but from the origional disks)
>of DELUXE PAINT II Enhanced for the IBM.
>The copy of the program I have is installed on my hard disk from the origional
>disk (which I bought and then returned.)
>
>I would appriciate any information on this bug and/or a patch for its repair.!

Let me get this straight. You're pirating a program, and expecting people
to give you help with it???

What an asshole.
	Doug
--
Doug Merritt		{pyramid,apple}!xdos!doug
Member, Crusaders for a Better Tomorrow		Professional Wildeyed Visionary