[comp.graphics] Hercules Screen Dump

userLEEN@mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA (Nadine Leenders) (01/11/90)

Someone here is looking for a Hercules screen dump routine
that works on an XT and dumps to an Epson Compatable printer.
Does anyone have one we can get?  We have a screen dump that
dumps CGA, EGA or VGA to an Epson or a Laserjet if anyone is
interested.

mjb@nucleus.mi.org (Mark Bobak) (01/12/90)

In article <717@mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA> userLEEN@mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA (Nadine Leenders) writes:
>Someone here is looking for a Hercules screen dump routine
>that works on an XT and dumps to an Epson Compatable printer.
>Does anyone have one we can get?  We have a screen dump that
>dumps CGA, EGA or VGA to an Epson or a Laserjet if anyone is
>interested.

Jewel Technologies has a package available for this purpose.  It's called
GRAFPLUS, and includes drivers for many different video cards (including the
Hercules) and many different printers, both dot matrix and laser. (Including
the Epson)  We use it often to dump EGA and VGA screens to our HP LJ-II.
You can reach Jewel Technologies at 800-628-2828 x527.  The cost is $49.95.

--
Mark Bobak
The Nucleus Public Access Unix, Clarkston, Mi.