[comp.graphics] GIF offer

english@uncw.UUCP (Warren R. English Jr.) (02/04/90)

In comp.graphics you write:

>In article <582@uncw.UUCP> english@uncw.UUCP (Warren R. English Jr.) writes:
>>I have finished a *very crude gif decoder* that displays them on *** terminals.
>>Warren English

>Does this mean that it only decodes the Really Crude gif pix, or
>that it was hacked up?

>I was mainly interested in the CrudeGIF pix, myself. ;-)
>10 in a series, collect them all.

>----
>brown@cs.unc.edu  or  uunet!mcnc!unc!brown --- Grad Student at UNC in Graphics

Was my wording that bad or what? I guess I meant a crude decoder that just
happens  work on crude gif's, maybe even un-crude gif's. But since it was
a hack, I will leave it at that. Maybe in release 1.1 of crude-gif
(so dubbed, by my peers). I will make it specify whether the gif is really
crude or what.

Warren Ray English Jr.                          University of NC at Wilmington
Mathematical Sciences
{...,mcnc}!ecsvax!uncw!english
english@ecsvax!uncw