[comp.graphics] Sutherland_Hodgman algorithm

11BDODD@GALLUA.BITNET (02/13/90)

  I can't find the books that are written by David Rogers and Foley &
VanDam.  The library in Gallaudet University is not very big anyway.
Hope you have something to help me.

Thank-you,
Beverly Dodd

Beverly Dodd          Bitnet: 11bdodd@gallua.bitnet People/Link: B.DODD
Gallaudet University   Internet: 11bdodd@gallux.gallaudet.edu GEnie: B.DODD1
P.O. Box 489, 800 Florida Ave., N.E., Washington, DC 20002
"Gallaudet University is the only university for the deaf in the world."

ksbooth@watcgl.waterloo.edu (Kelly Booth) (02/13/90)

In article <9002122142.AA09042@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> 11BDODD@GALLUA.BITNET writes:

>  I can't find the books that are written by David Rogers and Foley &
>VanDam.  The library in Gallaudet University is not very big anyway.
>Hope you have something to help me.

I. E. Sutherland and G. W. Hodgman,
"Reentrant Polygon Clipping,"
Communications of the ACM, 17(1), January 1974, pp. 32-42.

Reprinted in

Tutorial: Computer Graphics (second edition)
J. C. Beatty and K. S. Booth
1982
IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Catalog Number EH0194-1