[comp.graphics] SIGGRAPH 90 STUDENT VOLUNTEER

jhpark@cs.utexas.edu (Jihun Park) (02/15/90)

Does any one know how to be a student volunteer for SIGGRAPH 90 ?

Thanks in advance.
--

Jihun Park
jhpark@cs.utexas.edu

herzog@dogwalk.Sun.COM (Brian Herzog) (02/15/90)

In article <134@rodan.cs.utexas.edu>, jhpark@cs.utexas.edu (Jihun Park) writes:

> Does any one know how to be a student volunteer for SIGGRAPH 90 ?

Call, write or send email to conference management.  Include your name,
address and phone (and summer address/phone, if different). Be sure
to specify that you're interested in being a student volunteer, or else
your name will be added to the general inquiry list.

Email:  SBA.SIGGRAPH@Xerox.com or sba@watcgl.waterloo.edu
Write:  SIGGRAPH '90
        111 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 600
        Chicago, IL  60601
        Attn:  Deidre Ross
Phone:  (312) 644-6610
        (ask for Deidre Ross, although anyone else will be able to help
         you; be sure to specify you want to be a student volunteer!)

Brian Herzog           "Badges?  We ain't got no badges. We don't need no
herzog@sun.com          badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"
...!sun!herzog                                  - Treasure of the Sierra Madre