[comp.graphics] hpgl-to-ps

aalto@cc.helsinki.fi (02/20/90)

I am in need of a hpgl-to-Postscript converter. The most common available did
not work properly, it drew lines when it should have been pen up. Then I got
yahp2ps from simtel20.army.mil, but the distribution did not contain the
prelude file or any information what should be in it. Can anyone help me in
this? Please email directly to me as I do not normally read this conference.

Erkki Aalto

University of Helsinki, Finland
aalto@finuhcb.bitnet

aalto@cc.helsinki.fi (02/20/90)

In article <1929.25e109a5@cc.helsinki.fi>, aalto@cc.helsinki.fi writes:
> I am in need of a hpgl-to-Postscript converter. The most common available did
> not work properly, it drew lines when it should have been pen up. Then I got
> yahp2ps from simtel20.army.mil, but the distribution did not contain the
> prelude file or any information what should be in it. Can anyone help me in
> this? Please email directly to me as I do not normally read this conference.

I just succeeded in getting a mail to Federico Heinz, the author of yahp2ps,
and he sent me the prelude file. Please ignore my previous posting, I do not
want my mailbox filled with copies of the file.

Erkki Aalto