[comp.graphics] Stereoscopic images

seb@altitude.UUCP (Sebastien Roy) (02/20/90)

Is there a FTP source (or any other source) where i could get
digitized stereoscopic images of landscapes?
I would prefer aerial photographs rather then satellites photographs.

Thanks in advance.

| Sebastien Roy			 "The NAPLPS guy..." |
| roys@iro.umontreal.ca | roys@lirt.iro.umontreal.ca |

timd@cognos.UUCP (Tim Dudley) (02/24/90)

In article <807@altitude.UUCP> seb@altitude.UUCP (Sebastien Roy) writes:
>Is there a FTP source (or any other source) where i could get
>digitized stereoscopic images of landscapes?
>I would prefer aerial photographs rather then satellites photographs.

Try Energy Mines and Resources, Air Photo Sales, in Ottawa.  (613) 995-4560.
If they don't have what you want, you could try the Landsat office at
952-2717, or Canadian Center for Remote Sensing at 952-0202.  At least one of
these offices should be able to either provide what you're after, or tell you
where you can get it.

--
Tim Dudley                           Cognos Incorporated
(613) 738-1440                       3755 Riverside Drive, P.O.Box 9707