[comp.graphics] Information on TIFF files wanted

madmax@gargoyle.uchicago.edu (Max Abramowitz) (02/24/90)

I am writing a piece of C code, which requires reading and write of TIFF files.
Does anyone know were I could get the specs for the TIFF file format?

thanks in advance

Max Abramowitz
University of Chicago
Computer Science Dept.
madmax@gargoyle.uchicago.edu.UUCP

phils@athena.mit.edu (Philip R. Thompson) (02/26/90)

In article <616@gargoyle.uchicago.edu> madmax@gargoyle.uchicago.edu.UUCP (Max Abramowitz) writes:
>I am writing a piece of C code, which requires reading and write of TIFF files.
>Does anyone know were I could get the specs for the TIFF file format?
>
>thanks in advance
>
>Max Abramowitz
>University of Chicago
>Computer Science Dept.
>madmax@gargoyle.uchicago.edu.UUCP

You'll find exactly what you want from either okeeffe.berkeley.edu
or from the graphics subdirectory on uunet.uu.net. It
also includes an X-based viewer.

Philip Thompson

--
Philip Thompson