[comp.graphics] <?> to Unix pic graphics

pwl@hera.uucp (23331-Patrick Lawrence(7494)) (03/09/90)

I'm looking for a translation package that will go between any PC based
object oriented language and Unix "pic". Pic is a fairly crude
graphics package developed by Brian Kernighan, however using pic
graphics allows Unix TROFF documents to be portable between printers.
There is a "fig" to "pic" - f2p program that SUN uses, however I have
an IBM PC that connects to a VAX.

Patrick Lawrence
Bellcore MTS
(201) 829-4982
hera!pwl.

kyriazis@iear.arts.rpi.edu (George Kyriazis) (03/10/90)

In article <195@towernet.UUCP> pwl@hera.uucp (23331-Patrick Lawrence(7494)) writes:
>I'm looking for a translation package that will go between any PC based
>object oriented language and Unix "pic". Pic is a fairly crude
				    ^^^
That reminds me..  Does anybody know where can I get pic?

  George Kyriazis                 kyriazis@turing.cs.rpi.edu
				  kyriazis@rdrc.rpi.edu
 				  kyriazis@iear.arts.rpi.edu