[comp.graphics] Who? What? Huh??

cs471s07@uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu (Cs471s07) (06/01/90)

Hi! I need a program for the Mac that can display color PICT images.

I need a simple dinky completely PD program that I can fold, spindle,
mutilate, put someone elses' name on, sell, munge, discombobulate, dunk
in my soup and otherwise do anything I want to.  :-)

I just need a simple PD program that will take a PICT file and display
it on the screen.  Executable or source.

If you got one, please e-mail to cs471s07@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu

Thanks!

--
Just a plain ole cs student.
This never fails: cs471s07@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu

jwmills@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Jonathan Mills) (06/01/90)

In article <7997@uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu> cs471s07@uhccux.UUCP writes:

>I need a simple dinky completely PD program that I can fold, spindle,
>mutilate, put someone elses' name on, sell, munge, discombobulate, dunk
>in my soup and otherwise do anything I want to.  :-)
>--
>Just a plain ole cs student.
>This never fails: cs471s07@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu

CS students at the University of Hawaii appear to be prone to ask netters
to do their homework for them;  this looks like another case of it.  In
fact, one such request in comp.lang.prolog was answered by the student's TA!
So you might want to ask him/her for your program...

And if this isn't for homework, then I'd suggest you try writing it yourself,
especially if you intend to sell the program with your name on it.