[comp.graphics] GIF->TIFF

JIM@ucf1vm.cc.ucf.edu (Jim Ennis) (06/27/90)

Hello,

  Does anyone know if it possible to convert GIF files to TIFF files (sp?).
I have a user who wants to convert some GIF images from ftp sites to TIFF
format files for his MAC.

Jim Ennis
University of Central Florida

mouse@vaxb.acs.unt.edu (Dhanapong Saengrussamee, University of North Texas) (06/30/90)

--

Jim,
  any program that you or s/he have that will output TIFF will work.  View the

__Mouse.o()~
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------------
Dhanapong "Mouse" Saengrussamee    | AppleLink : U1364 | BITNET : mouse@untvax
Technical Support, CECS Dept.,     | BIX : d.mouse.s | CompuServe : 71301,1516
University of North Texas,         | GENie : d.saengrussa | IP : 129.120.1.4
PO Box 5155, Denton, TX 76203-5155 | Internet : mouse@vaxb.acs.unt.edu
voice (817) 565-4379               | SPAN : utspan::utandx::untvax::mouse
fax   (817) 565-4425               | THENet : untvax::mouse
------------------- UUCP : {...!uunet!convex!iex}!ntvax!vaxb.acs.unt.edu!mouse
This is not the end.                  <-- This is a quote from a movie not a
This is not the beginning of the end. <   disclaimer.  I am, just a graduate
This is the end of the beginning.     <   student, not allowed to disclaim
                    - R. Sherman      <   anything.