[comp.graphics] comp.graphics archives

singh_r@arch2.arch.su.oz.au (07/02/90)

Are the articles of comp.graphics archived anywhere? There was an
interesting discussion on the usefullness of fractals a few months
ago. Does anybody remember the dates? I'm in a bit of a hurry.

Thanx
Raminder $ingh                             Phone : +61 2 692 2053
Design Computing Unit                      E-mail: singh_r@arch2.arch.su.oz.au
Dept of Architectural & Design Science     Fax   : +61 2 692 3031
University of Sydney                       20/23 Palmer Street Balmain
N.S.W.2006 AUSTRALIA                       N.S.W.2041 AUSTRALIA

bakke@plains.UUCP (Jeffrey P. Bakke) (07/02/90)

In article <1990Jul2.041910.11050@metro.ucc.su.OZ.AU> singh_r@arch2.arch.su.oz.au () writes:
> Are the articles of comp.graphics archived anywhere? There was an
> interesting discussion on the usefullness of fractals a few months
> ago. Does anybody remember the dates? I'm in a bit of a hurry.

I believe that most of the algorithms and code posted is archived at
hanauma.stanford.edu (36.51.0.16).  I'm not sure what they keep though or
how strigent the archive is in getting new information.

Jeffrey P. Bakke     | Internet: bakke@plains.NoDak.edu | "Life... don't talk
2550 15th Str S #23B | UUCP    : ...!uunet!plains!bakke |  to me about life..."
Fargo, ND  58105     | BITNET  : bakke@plains.bitnet    |    - Marvin the PA