[comp.graphics] email addresses for authors of Foley and van Dam, 2nd ed.

molnar@jason.cs.unc.edu (Steven Molnar) (07/20/90)

In article <3777@csccat.UUCP> larry@csccat.UUCP (Larry Spence) writes:

>Is there an email address where readers can submit corrections?  On page
>716, there are two references [FOUR88] and [FIUM89] that do not appear
>in the bibliography at the end of the book.  I'm pretty sure that the
>second is Fiume's book "The Mathematical Structure of Raster Graphics,"
>but I'm not sure on the Fournier reference.

Here are email addresses for the four authors, together with a list of
the main authors of each chapter.

foley@gwusun.gwu.edu 	(James D. Foley)	(Ch. 4,5,6,8,9,10,11,13)
avd@cs.brown.edu 	(Andries van Dam)	(Ch. preface,1,2,3,7)
feiner@cs.columbia.edu	(Steven K. Feiner)	(Ch. 12,14,15,16,17)
jfh@cs.brown.edu  	(John F. Hughes)	(Ch. 17,19,20,21,index)

If you have any corrections for Ch. 18, you can send them to me (I hope
a flood of stuff doesn't follow this posting ...).

Steve Molnar
molnar@cs.unc.edu