[comp.graphics] Message for Dawn Endico

jorice@maths.tcd.ie (Jonathan Rice) (07/12/90)

Hello, Dawn? You sent me a message about cheap(er) SIGGRAPH housing a while ago
and I've been unable to email a reply to you at mcsun!pandora!dae. I think
there's some problem with uunet.uu.net on the way. Would you have an
alternative address?

Anyway, yes, I'd be grateful for any info you could send me on housing and on
Motel 6. You're volunteering? What does that entail?

	-- Jonathan

o----------------------o----------------------------o--------------------------o
|    Jonathan Rice     | Email: jorice@cs.tcd.ie    | He was a common fly      |
|----------------------| Tel: 353.1.772941 x2156 (w)| With a taste for fashion |
|Computer Science Dept.|      353.1.6245415      (h)| They were thrown together|
|  Trinity College     | Fax: 353.1.772204          | In a heat of passion     |
|     Dublin 2,        |               woof /\___/  |         - "Human Fly",   |
|     Ireland.         |                     /| |\  |          The Horseflies  |
o----------------------o----------------------------o--------------------------o
--

rr@james.ttcs.edu (Dr. Roger Rabbit) (07/16/90)

}
}Anyway, yes, I'd be grateful for any info you could send me on housing and on
}Motel 6. You're volunteering? What does that entail?

Rumor has it that cs.wayne.edu has changed alot of its UUCP paths and
feed sites in order to get rid of a ghost that has been haunting their
network.

You see - their sysadmin wrongfully and unjustly dismissed an employee
after 2 years of loyal service, and now that ex-employees guardian angel
is doling out some justice.

Anyways - you can reach dawn endico at dae@cs.wayne.edu or dawn@ddmi.com

Dr. Rabbit says "Think - Just DO IT"

jjb@cs.wayne.edu (Jon J. Brewster) (07/23/90)

In article <90059167322@ttcs.edu> rr@james.ttcs.edu (Dr. Roger Rabbit) writes:
>In article <1990Jul12.162755.2176@maths.tcd.ie> jorice@maths.tcd.ie (Jonathan Rice) writes:
[...]
>Rumor has it that cs.wayne.edu has changed alot of its UUCP paths and
>feed sites in order to get rid of a ghost that has been haunting their
>network.
>
>You see - their sysadmin wrongfully and unjustly dismissed an employee
>after 2 years of loyal service, and now that ex-employees guardian angel
>is doling out some justice.
>
>Anyways - you can reach dawn endico at dae@cs.wayne.edu or dawn@ddmi.com
>
>Dr. Rabbit says "Think - Just DO IT"

The rumors, like the other nonsense in this article are the product of
"Roger Rabbit"'s overactive imagination.  Our uucp maps haven't changed
since the first week in May.  The second address given for Dawn is also
bogus.

Followups directed to alt.dev.null

rabbit@tygra.ddmi.com (Roger Rabbit) (07/26/90)

In article <1990Jul23.135733.12469@cs.wayne.edu> jjb@cs.wayne.edu (Jon J. Brewster) writes:
}In article <90059167322@ttcs.edu> rr@james.ttcs.edu (Dr. Roger Rabbit) writes:
}>In article <1990Jul12.162755.2176@maths.tcd.ie> jorice@maths.tcd.ie (Jonathan Rice) writes:
}[...]
}>Rumor has it that cs.wayne.edu has changed alot of its UUCP paths and
}>feed sites in order to get rid of a ghost that has been haunting their
}>network.
}>
}>You see - their sysadmin wrongfully and unjustly dismissed an employee
}>after 2 years of loyal service, and now that ex-employees guardian angel
}>is doling out some justice.
}>
}>Anyways - you can reach dawn endico at dae@cs.wayne.edu or dawn@ddmi.com
}>
}>Dr. Rabbit says "Think - Just DO IT"
}
}The rumors, like the other nonsense in this article are the product of
}"Roger Rabbit"'s overactive imagination.  Our uucp maps haven't changed
}since the first week in May.  The second address given for Dawn is also
}bogus.
}
}
Bullshit - (except for the maps). Dawn does have an account on ddmi.com
(dawn@ddmi.com). She's got 2 meg of mail waiting for her here which will
be deleted soon if she doesnt come and retreive it.

}Followups directed to alt.dev.null

No they aren't - whadda ya think I'm stupid or something??