[comp.graphics] conversion graphic formats <-> TIFF

hans@ele.tue.nl (& Fleurkens) (07/27/90)

I would like to know if there are some tools to convert other graphic formats
to tiff (and vice versa). The formats we already can read are pgm, ppm and
gif. Are there tools in the public domain to accomplish this?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hans Fleurkens
Eindhoven University of Technology
The Netherlands
E-mail: hans@es.ele.tue.nl

black@beno.CSS.GOV (Mike Black) (07/28/90)

In article <HANS.90Jul27123941@eutes4.ele.tue.nl> hans@ele.tue.nl (& Fleurkens) writes:

>I would like to know if there are some tools to convert other graphic formats
>to tiff (and vice versa). The formats we already can read are pgm, ppm and
>gif. Are there tools in the public domain to accomplish this?
>Any help would be appreciated.

An excellent conversion package can be had as follows:

Anonymous ftp from pc.usl.edu in pub/amiga/pbmplus

: usenet: black@beno.CSS.GOV   :  land line: 407-494-5853  : I want a computer:
: real home: Melbourne, FL     :  home line: 407-242-8619  : that does it all!: