[comp.graphics] scientific visualization conference in SF

rdr@lanl.gov (Robby Russell) (08/15/90)

Does anyone have any information on a scientific visualization conference
to be held in October at San Francisco?  Earlier in the year, I saw a
call for papers.  However, have not heard anything about such a conference
since.   Would appreciate any information, dates, locations, agenda, etc.
Thanks.

rdr@lanl.gov

rick@hanauma.stanford.edu (Richard Ottolini) (08/15/90)

In article <60098@lanl.gov> rdr@lanl.gov (Robby Russell) writes:
>Does anyone have any information on a scientific visualization conference
>to be held in October at San Francisco?

Visualization '90
IEEE Computer Society
1730 Mass Ave NW Wash DC 20036-1903

October 23-26, 1990, Le Meridian Hotel, San Francisco

Sessions:
3D systems and modeling
Volume viz
Higher dimension viz