[comp.graphics] PHIGS PHIGS-intro literature

rainbow@altger.UUCP (rainbow) (08/18/90)

Hi all,
For several months I have been desperately looking for a
book on PHIGS or SUN-PHIGS. So if any of you guys knows
such a book, I would be glad to get its name and publisher!

Thanks a lot
	Klaus c/o rainbow@altger.UUCP

BANG: ...!uunet!mcvax!unido!altger!rainbow (hope the path is still ok)

jml@lgc.com (John M. Love) (08/28/90)

In article <95@altger.UUCP>, rainbow@altger.UUCP (rainbow) writes:

> For several months I have been desperately looking for a
> book on PHIGS or SUN-PHIGS. So if any of you guys knows
> such a book, I would be glad to get its name and publisher!

Template Graphics Software (TGS) announced a PHIGS book at SIGGRAPH. Sorry I
don't have the name, but heres thier number (619) 457-5359. Hope it helps.