[comp.graphics] RayTracing News

bdb@becker.UUCP (Bruce Becker) (09/14/89)

I am missing a copy of Volume 2, number 4 of the
RayTracing News. I don't have FTP access, so I'd
be grateful if someone was willing to mail it to
me.

Thanks,
--
  \__/	 Bruce Becker	Toronto, Ont.
w \@@/	 Internet: bdb@becker.UUCP, bruce@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu

senften@tusun2.knet.utulsa.edu (S. Senften) (07/06/90)

I've been away from the net for a while.  Can anyone tell me if the
raytracing news is still available, where I can get past copies, or
how I can get on the distribution list?

Thanks in advance

kory@avatar.UUCP (Kory Hamzeh) (07/08/90)

In article <1195@tusun2.knet.utulsa.edu> senften@tusun2.knet.utulsa.edu (S. Senften) writes:

>I've been away from the net for a while.  Can anyone tell me if the
>raytracing news is still available, where I can get past copies, or
>how I can get on the distribution list?
>
>Thanks in advance

Back issues of raytracing news are available via anonymous uucp from the
archive site "avatar". For more information, send me mail.

Thanks,
--kory

Kory Hamzeh             UUCP: avatar!kory or ..!uunet!avatar!kory
                    INTERNET: avatar!kory@sr.com or kory%avatar@sr.com
            *** comp.sources.unix, .misc, .x archive site ***

bkahn@dg-rtp.dg.com (Bruce Kahn) (09/07/90)

  A while ago there was a copy of Ray Tracing news posted to the list.  Could
some kind soul please tell me where I can get further copies or where I can
subscribe directly to the list??  Thanks.

--
                                            Bruce (bkahn@archive.rtp.dg.com or
                                                   kahn@adam.dg.com)

  Standard disclaimers apply, except where prohibited by law...