[comp.graphics] PICLAB's new version

TURGUT@TREARN.BITNET (Turgut Kalfaoglu) (09/10/90)

Greetings - does anyone know if there is a new version of PICLAB
available anywhere? I am using 1.5 and it has some problems,
especially when printing with PaintJet.   Thanks, -turgut

twegner@mwunix.mitre.org (Timothy Wegner) (09/10/90)

TURGUT@TREARN.BITNET (Turgut Kalfaoglu) writes:

>Greetings - does anyone know if there is a new version of PICLAB
>available anywhere? I am using 1.5 and it has some problems,
>especially when printing with PaintJet.   Thanks, -turgut
I have version 1.82, which I downloaded from CompuServe - dated April 1990.
I someone can suggest an FTP site that will allow me to post it, I'll
FTP it there.

twegner@mwunix.mitre.org (Timothy Wegner) (09/10/90)

I put piclab.zip in /pub at umd5.umd.edu (if you can't find it check the
/pub/pc directory).