[comp.graphics] PVI

hikashi@arisia.Xerox.COM (Hidetaka Hikashi) (09/08/90)

Does anyone know of the campany called PVI?  I heard that they sell sort of
3 dimentional reconstruction program.  I need their phone number and address.
If anyone has experience about using this software, please post your opinion
Thanks in advance.

Hidetaka Hikashi -- JEOL USA INC.

fsfacca@ZoSo.lerc.nasa.gov (Tony Facca) (09/10/90)

In article <12242@arisia.Xerox.COM> hikashi@arisia.Xerox.COM (Hidetaka Hikashi) writes:
>Does anyone know of the campany called PVI?  I heard that they sell sort of
>3 dimentional reconstruction program.  I need their phone number and address.
>If anyone has experience about using this software, please post your opinion
>Thanks in advance.

I have used DI3000 and PV-WAVE (somewhat) from PVI.  I don't know what a 3
dimentional reconstruction program is, so I don't know if either of these are
what you have in mind.  DI3000 is a subroutine library built around the CORE
graphics standard (they also have a GKS product), PV-WAVE is a visualization
package that can handle large 3D datasets.

Anyway, here's the number:

	Precision Visuals, Inc.
	6260 Lookout Road
	Boulder, Colorado 80301

	Phone: 303-530-9000
Tony Facca   |   fsfacca@avelon.lerc.nasa.gov      |     phone: 216-433-8318
      You are at Witt's end.  Passages lead off in *all* directions.