[comp.graphics] 3D Animations on Autodesk Animator.

rbennet1@gara.une.oz.au (Robert Bennetts) (10/08/90)

    Does anyone know where I can get some 3D animations done using Autodesk
Animator,to be diplayed using Quickfli.I have one excellent example of a
clown's head which rotates in 640*480*256 and it looks great.

                                                  Thanks in advance.

                                                  Robert Bennetts
                                                  rbennet1@gara.une.oz.au
                                                  OR
                                                  rbennet1@neumann.une.oz.au

In article <4154@gara.une.oz.au>, rbennet1@gara.une.oz.au (Robert Bennetts) writes:

>     Does anyone know where I can get some 3D animations done using Autodesk
> Animator,to be diplayed using Quickfli.I have one excellent example of a
> clown's head which rotates in 640*480*256 and it looks great.

    Sorry,this clown animation is not in 640*480*256,it is in 320*200*256
mode.

                                                     Robert Bennetts.
                                                     rbennet1@gara.une.oz.au
                                                     OR