[comp.graphics] needed tek picture viewer

hpn@occrsh.ATT.COM (10/10/90)

I'm not sure if this is the right group to post to....but:

Anyone know of any utilities to view GIFs (or any other formats) on a
Tek 4209 (or 4200 series, or 4100 series) ?

Huy Nguyen
okcusr!hpn@mwood.att.com

aceverj@accucx.cc.ruu.nl (Jaap Verhage) (10/16/90)

In article <144400001@occrsh.ATT.COM> hpn@occrsh.ATT.COM writes:

>I'm not sure if this is the right group to post to....but:
>
>Anyone know of any utilities to view GIFs (or any other formats) on a
>Tek 4209 (or 4200 series, or 4100 series) ?
>
>Huy Nguyen
>okcusr!hpn@mwood.att.com
I'd be interested in almost the same thing, to run under Unix BSD
4.2-4.3 and for a Tektronix 4010/4014. Thanks for your time.

--
Regards, Jaap.

Jaap Verhage, Academic Computer Centre, State University at Utrecht, Holland.
aceverj@cc.ruu.nl     +<-*|*->+     I claim *every*thing and speak for myself