[comp.graphics] Prof. Timo Salmi full ARPANET address

mfogg@druwa.ATT.COM (Richard-Fogg) (10/17/90)

The print out of comp.graphics.11907 truncated Professor Salmi's
address path.  I am interested in obtaining the flag matching
program for my daughter.  Prof. Salmi, please send your address
and the pre-recorded instructions for access to chyde.uwasa.fi
which this server doesn't recognize.

Regards,

Mark Richard-Fogg

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (10/19/90)

In article <4879@druwa.ATT.COM> mfogg@druwa.ATT.COM (Richard-Fogg) writes:
>The print out of comp.graphics.11907 truncated Professor Salmi's
>address path.  I am interested in obtaining the flag matching
>program for my daughter.  Prof. Salmi, please send your address
>and the pre-recorded instructions for access to chyde.uwasa.fi
>which this server doesn't recognize.

I'm afraid that there is nothing I can do about this.  And the
problem concerns both directions.  In a situation like this, please
first contact your own system manager.  You might also try my bitnet
address.  If that gets through I'll reply by emailing the
prerecorded instructions you asked for.

My apologies to netters for this being outside the actual subject of
this newsgroup, but I wanted to reply, and someone else may be
having similar programs to reach our ftp site.

Prof. Timo Salmi        (Moderating at anon. ftp site 128.214.12.3)